Monday, July 27, 2009

Before Leaving

I've made sure over these years that this blog doesn't become a personal diary. Although I do intend it to be a window into my life, a kaleidoscopic feel to it is what I have tried to achieve. Hence, there are little or no direct references to my personal life, and certainly no "yesterday it rained a lot" or "one movie I liked recently" type posts.

But let me just break the trend a bit. My life is at its biggest turning point now. Tomorrow I leave for Atlanta, where I'll be studying in GeorgiaTech. It promises to be a life altering experience, and I know on some level or the other, deny it though I might, things will never be the same again.

This is my last post from India. Next from the US.

Yours,
Bharath

2 comments:

rucha said...

yeah..atleast events that significant oughta be mentioned..would be interesting to see how this turning point affects the perception of the writer in you :)..wish you all the best!!

Smita said...

correction needed..
last post from india ?
last post from india as of now..

all d best:)