Tuesday, August 4, 2009

After reaching

Atlanta. The capital of Georgia, and the city I shall grow to call my home for the next many months to come.

After many a painful farewell, it has finally sunk in that I am going to be on my own. With that hard fact digested, I have begun to get settled down in this place. Still, I miss my parents. My dad's stoic ways, and my doting mother. I miss my brother too, and all the good times I've had with him growing up, which seem like a distant dream now. I miss the one I love, and feel incomplete even amidst beauty. I miss my home, with all its unique little nuances, that I know inside out. I miss the way I felt at home there. I miss my friends, without whom life would be monotony.

But, new circumstances and new challenges beckon, and what man of him who doth not leave his all behind, to go after unseen horizons?

This is my first post from America. A lot more to come. No more personal diary type blogging though. Back to regular posts now.

Yours,
Bharath

No comments: